Depending on the man, after he shoots his wad, there will be up to about a minute of extreme bliss known as the orgasm. This is when you STOP. His systems shut down, and actually reject stimulation. The head of the penis, being the most sensitive part, will actually make a guy quiver in pain if it is touched. We aren't like girls. We don't have multiple orgasms. Once we're done, don't try to keep going for at least 5 minutes, and you should really give it more time than that.


In response to masukomi

That is true, but I would estimate that most men find it unpleasant to be touched there after orgasm. The girl (or guy) should let that man decide when he's ready to be touched there again.

Not all men find it painful to have their glans touched just after orgasm. Some men become extremely ticklish. Some men just get too sensitive there and everything is felt a little too strongly. Some men feel no negative sensation at all.

Some men can continue to have sex after orgasming without pausing at all. Some men need half an hour, some men need thirty seconds. Some men need hours.

When it comes to physical sensations in your genitalia no man, woman, or hermaphrodite should assume that what they experience physically is anything like what anyone elses experience, and especially not that it is the standard experience.

We are all created with unique physical characteristics, this is one of the things that makes sex so fun.


written in response to randofus prior writeup

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.