Now in great pill format!
Although the FDA will never approve this ego suppressant, it works like a charm! First, remove the (child proof) cap, remove one pill, and throw it at your local ego problem!
While the pill itself is nothing but caffeine (thus tormenting your subject while s/he lies in bed (read on)), the included brochure explains everything you need to know.
Directions directly from brochure:
- Spend time learning very personal things about your egomaniac.
- Eventually learn their greatest fear.
- Various fears that are suitable for this task are:
- Failing in school or work
- becoming sexually unattractive
- complete loss of friends
- losing status of resident geek
- The fear should usually be tied to what creates the person's ego.
- Find a way to make this worst fear come true, though preferably only "true" to the egomaniac. In other words, trick him/her.
- If the egomaniac honestly believes that his/her fear has come true, a very hot feeling should come about the person's face, and make thinking very cloudy.
- At night, the person will probably be thinking of ways to reverse damage, so they will:
With any luck, your target will lose the incredible ego that made you feel strongly enough to give this "medicine." If not... well, this isn't a guarantee.
Warning: if you follow the steps in this writeup, you run the risk of being marked an asshole.