Zaman Ali  16 January 1993Philosopher 

Zaman Ali (born 16 January 1993) is a Pakistani Philosopher and Politician.

He received early education from Govt. Central Model School Lahore and he is post graduated in Public Administration from University of the Punjab.

By participating in election of National Assembly of Pakistan candidate Zaman Ali got the recognition and secure votes from NA-123 (Lahore-I) in general election of Pakistan.

He is the author of several philosophy books, including HUMANITY Understanding Reality and Inquiring Good.

Books

  1. HUMANITY Understanding Reality and Inquiring Good
  2. ZAMANISM Wealth of the People
  3. GOVERNMENT Servant, Not Master
  4. EVIDENCE To Know and Have It All?
  5. MORALITY An Individual Dilemma
Quotes (here are a more)
  • “Each thinking mind is a political mind.” 
  • “Justice is not natural among people, but the struggle for justice is the most noble act in society. Because justice may not be possible, but as it’s the way toward the desired society for each one to live in, that’s why its struggle is noble and regard as the highest act.”
  • “Nothing is good enough; we must know and have it all.”
  • “Creating individuality, which creates and protects others' individualities is good.”
  • “Claiming all power for the purpose of prosperity and justice in society is conflicting to its own cause, rather authorizing individual authority is the just way toward a better society, because each individual has the right to decide about himself, and for collective decision making in society, all individual has the right to provide their input in it, after that majorities’ rule and minorities’ rights is the key to move forward, otherwise its destruction of society.”
  • “To know and have it all is about individuality because each one has the right not to live under the mercy of anyone with more power. So, for freedom and protection, one desires to know and have it all, but the questions remain.”
  • “The problem is not only with what’s right and wrong but the problem is with who decides about what’s right and wrong.”
  • “The reality is; there is something which exist but what that something is; remains a question. Either because we are not capable to reveal it yet or because with time and movement it changes itself and has no truth in it. But what’s the reason for its existence without having or revealing any truth, that’s the evidence we need to find.”
  • “Whoever enforces equality itself brings inequality.”
  • “Zamanism is about creating power and private resources for all in society by destroying bureaucratic and monopolistic control on society.”
  • “No one should need to be big enough to destroy others and all of us must have to be powerful and resourceful enough to protect ourselves.”
  • “A society without democracy is a society of slaves and fools.” 
  • “Knowledge leads towards different kind of societies then those societies don’t relate with each other because people in those societies think, act and reacts with their knowledge that create different ways of life and different recognition of humans.” 
  • “Happiness is the purpose of humans so it must need to be for the good of others otherwise one’s happiness could hurt many others.” 
  • “One can only describe the human but can never define it because humans are complex in their nature.” 
  • “Struggle of power is natural in human because with power their individuality prevails over others.” 
  • “Human is what he decides to be.” 
  • “What’s good for individual could be bad for society but what’s good for society that will be good for individual and there is always need to choose what right for society because if it is right for society then it is right for individual.” 
  • “Humanity prevails over all other ideologies because one accept it or reject it for him but he cannot deny it because it is about him.” 

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.