Zaman Ali 16 January 1993, Philosopher
Zaman Ali born in Lahore Pakistan and went to University of the Punjab for Master of Public Administration where he developed his interest in political philosophy.
Known for Idea of Humanity, which describe the social progress of human being with fulfilling the needs of individuals in society. In his political philosophy Zaman defines the reality and the true nature of political process and "Humanity" explains how political process is necessary for human being.
Quotes (here are a more)
- “Each thinking mind is a political mind.”
- “Knowledge leads towards different kind of societies then those societies don’t relate with each other because people in those societies think, act and reacts with their knowledge that create different ways of life and different recognition of humans.”
- “Happiness is the purpose of humans so it must need to be for the good of others otherwise one’s happiness could hurt many others.”
- “One can only describe the human but can never define it because humans are complex in their nature.”
- “Struggle of power is natural in human because with power their individuality prevails over others.”
- “Human is what he decides to be.”
- “What’s good for individual could be bad for society but what’s good for society that will be good for individual and there is always need to choose what right for society because if it is right for society then it is right for individual.”
- “Humanity prevails over all other ideologies because one accept it or reject it for him but he cannot deny it because it is about him.”