Tall"boy` (?), n.


A kind of long-stemmed wineglass or cup.


A piece of household furniture common in the eighteenth century, usually in two separate parts, with larger drawers above and smaller ones below and raised on legs fifteen inches or more in height; -- called also highboy.


A long sheet-metal pipe for a chimney top.


© Webster 1913

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.