This 26 track collection was released independently in 2000. It was the first full album release for Pimp Daddy Welfare (backed up by hDJ Jewboy as always) since 1997's Kingdumb Cum. The intervening three years allowed for only a slight evolution of PDW's less than polished sound, which remained edgy at best. The content, however, was still the same blend of misogyny, alcoholism, vulgarity, and bizarre track titles that Welfare's fans, observers, and fanatic haters have come to know and love.

This album is also notable because it includes PDW's heartfelt ballad, Pussy's All Pink On The Inside, a reply to his critics' charges of racism in his songs. As always, the titles are at least as entertaining as the lyrics of more of the tracks, but that's all part of the Welfare mystique.

Take Off My Pants And Tell Me You Love Me And I'll Laugh In Your Face And Call You A Slut
  1. Azn Titties And Little Kiddies
  2. Fryday (Drunk N High)
  3. 3 Azn Grrls And A Bottle Of Vodka (Part 1)
  4. Eyez 2 Da Skiez
  5. So Much For My Magic Touch
  6. Gingerbread Bitch
  7. The Magestical Testicle
  8. The Fire
  9. Sex And A Sandwich
  10. Outsidaz
  11. Johnny Appleseed
  12. Fuck U Up
  13. Storytime : WWJB? (What Would Jewboy Do?)
  14. The Reason Why (You Bitches Get Beat)
  15. The Pussy Pops When This Beat Drops
  16. This Muthafuckin Song
  17. DJ Who Boy?
  18. Mr. T Is A Bitch
  19. Word 2 Yuh Mutha
  20. Monkey Love
  21. Pussy's All Pink On The Inside
  22. The Return Of Elmo
  23. Way Down (jewboy's Techno Mix)
  24. 3 Azn Grrls And A Bottle Of Vodka (Part 2)
  25. Theives In Da Temple (sic)
  26. ...and teddybears

Total time: 66 mins 16 sec

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.