Surah 100 The Courser - Al-Adiyat, 11 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- By the (Steeds) that run, with panting (breath),
- And strike sparks of fire,
- And push home the charge in the morning,
- And raise the dust in clouds the while,
- And penetrate forthwith into the midst (of the foe)
- Truly man is, to his Lord, ungrateful;
- And to that (fact) he bears witness (by his deeds);
- And violent is he in his love of wealth.
- Does he not know,- when that which is in the graves
is scattered abroad
- And that which is (locked up) in (human) breasts is
- That their Lord had been Well-acquainted with them,
(even to) that Day.?
Surah 99 The Earthquake
Surah 100 The Courser
Surah 101 The Calamity