Surah 99 The Earthquake - Al-Zilzal, 8 verses (Makka)
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- When the earth is shaken to her (utmost)
- And the earth throws up her burdens (from within),
- And man cries (distressed): 'What is the matter
- On that Day will she declare her tidings:
- For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration.
- On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted
out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).
- Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of
good, see it!
- And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil,
shall see it.
Surah 98 The Clear Proof
Surah 99 The Earthquake
Surah 100 The Courser