Scrambled Eggs a la Sellafield
- Break 3 eggs
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add a dash of milk
- Whisk - the frothier the eggs are the more fluffier the scramble will be.
- A couple of knobs of butter/margarine/low fat spread
- Stick mixture in microwave and nuke it for a minute1
- Use knife and fork to separate the rapidly congealing mixture.
- Repeat step 1 until eggs are scrambled or at least reporting dizzyiness.
Some form of meat (breakfast patty, bangers, bacon), sauted mushrooms, fried tomatoes, a couple of slices of toast and a side of hash browns.
Et viola Scrambled Eggs a la Sellafield. Bon appetit!
1 nuking food