Marz is pretty much just Zlatko Hukic, a former Ministry tour guitarist. He recorded the entire Lung Fu Mo She album by himself, then recruited a band and went on tour. His live band included two other former "members" of Ministry, Rey Washam (drums) and Louis Svitek (guitar), as well as Troy Gourley (bass), Pat De La Garza (guitar), and Robert Hill (keyboards).

Shortly after touring with the Insane Clown Posse on the second leg of their Bizzar Bizaar tour, Marz left his entire band except for one guitarist. He now performs with just the guitarist and prerecorded music, in facepaint, for a purer hiphop feel. There are rumors he's trying to sign with Psychopathic Records, home of the Insane Clown Posse. He is currently a member of their side project Dark Lotus, which also includes Twiztid and Blaze Ya Dead Homie. The first Dark Lotus CD came out in early July.

Marz is currently signed on E-Magine Entertainment, along with Danzig.


The group Marz now consists of Marz himself and former guitarist Kaos, who now is just a back-up vocalist. He now has a gimmick involving black magic.
Update: Marz is no longer a member of Dark Lotus.
Update (2/8/02): Marz is now on Elementree Records, a label owned by KoRn. His second CD is being produced by Jonathan Davis.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.