A character from the Marvel Comics universe. He first appeared in Thor #134.

The Man-Beast was artificially evolved from a wolf by The High Evolutionary. He has hypnotic powers, a voice that can sway people against their will, and the ability to use hate as power. He can wield this hate as powerful energy blasts. Seeing that the Man-Beast was evil, The High Evolutionary banished him. Out of spite, the Man-Beast made his way to Counter-Earth. He then proceeded to introduce evil to its inhabitants. When Adam Warlock was sent to stop him, he took over the body of Counter-Earth's president and sentenced Adam to death. When Warlock came back, he de-evolved the Man-Beast back into a wolf.

This didn't stop the Man-Beast, who determinedly worked his way back up the evolutionary ladder. He stole 5 of the Infinity gems to create the Infinity Thrall, a nearly all-powerful being. Of course, he was defeated. Then, he took over the body of U.S. Senator Kyle Munson and whipped the world's armies into a frenzy against The Infinity Watch. His trickery was revealed, and he was defeated once more by Adam Warlock. Since then, he hasn't been seen around.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.