Just in case anyone is confused (as I was) I will explain what product TheLady is talking about. Lubrifist is apparently a European product specifically intended for Fisting or handballing. I assume that the product is European because when I did a web search most of the pages that came up were French or German and the only ones in English I saw were apparently British.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.