is a fantasy miniatures game
written by Scott Leaton
and published by Kenzer & Company
. It is a 1:1 scale wargame
, that simply requires the rules(retailing at $24.88) and a deck
of normal playing cards. The object
of the game is to be the last player
with fairies alive.
The fairies of Fairy Meat aren't just quite the way they once were. Some point in their long past, they developed a taste
for their own brethren
. You control one or more fairies that are wanting to feed their hunger
, by eating up your opponents
. Yum, yum.
Number of Players:
2 or more
It can be played anywhere! It's good to play it somewhere with fairy-sized and slightly larger obstacles, be they man-made or not.
- Wild Fairy - The weakest and most basic fairy
- Glitter Fairy - A fairy stronger in magic than any other fairy
- Seasoned Fairy - Deadlier than both the Wild and Glitter fairy in combat, and stronger in magic than the Wild fairy
- Hunter Fairy - More deadly than the Seasoned fairy as well as being able to take more damage, however, they are weaker in magic
- Hardcore Fairy - Only slightly less deadly than the Hunter fairy, they are stronger in body and magic