I am glad the weekendis over with. No more drunken binges, no more getting home at 6 o’clock in the morning and have to be at work at 9 o’clock. No more having to carry a friend home and leave him all wet outside his door because he was locked out. Well this is what happened.

My friend came down to visit from Kingsville, we had agreed to go and pick up the drums at bobs house we got together and we jammed for a while. Later on we decide to go and get some grub our choice was pizza. we decided to go to the new peter piper pizza in the outskirts of town. so we went. when we walked in there shit it was like a high school reunion well at least all of the staff I knew more than half of them. I felt weird because I was wondering were these people were going to school and well they said they weren’t. Fuck!, so many bums.

Well we ate a shitty pizza, we complained they told us the chees was different oh well its not like we care. After that we saw one of our friends Foobar he was hanging out with this chick named Cindy we said hi and got an invitation to go and drink we got directions and we took off to do something. Later on we went to circle k to buy some beer they have a sale of a 12 pack of longnecks for $6.00 so we bought 3. I don’t know what the fuck we were thinking when we got to the house they had the freezer full of beer and a bottle of Crown and a bottle of Don Pedro. It was a fun night. That night we also saw some movies we saw It, The Exorcist, and Road Trip.

on the way to dropping my ass off we encountered a cop. He was south bound and we were northbound. We were all like fucking shit, We look back and see him pop a U. I tell lupe just keep it cool, don’t worry about it city cops cant go past mile 10 we were at mile 9. when we got there the fucking cop backed off “pussy”. Fuck were we scared shitless.
When we got to Elsa to drop of our friend bob shit I had to put him over my shoulders and take him to his door. Everything was locked shit we weren’t just going to leave him there, I mean he was passed out . Lupe got the water hose and soaked him in it fuck did that wake his ass up quickly. We get a lawn chair and sit him by the door. We get in the car, we move to the other side to the street and make a phone call to his house. His sister answers and we tell her the situation. We see her go out side and take him in so we leave. Fuck that’s the last night I drink like that with bob he just can’t take it.