You gained experience!
Does your dick feel bigger?
You have 15 points left until level 5.
You have 103 writeups left until level 5.

You have 15 votes left today.
bookmark!


got in two flame wars on e2

Hi, kenata! Hi eclip5e!

I was, of course, silenced by the borg

Last night became rather bitchy due to feelings of being ignored by the SO. But it was actually more of a manifestation of premature separation anxiety and just the desire to be with her.

oh well.... it's over.

Have completely sluffed off at work today; the manager is spending his time worrying about problems that aren't that important, and all of my documentation and code is written. I am productive, to the extent that I can afford to sluff off every once in a while.

My attempt at growing a beard is frustrating me; being blonde and fair-skinned doesn't help much. But, I've sworn to not shave the chin/stash/lips area (thus making the beard actually a goatee) for 2 weeks straight, so we'll see how it looks. My father started growing a mustache at my age... but he says that he's afraid to shave it off now because it took him 6 years to grow it. Ha!

Going to lunch at a trendy Mexican restraunt.... almost as bad as trendy Chinese, but at least it will be cooked by some of the 2 million hispanics in the Chicago area. Which, some way or another, should make it slightly authentic, despite being served in a Starbuck's-type environment.