Hello is anybody thinking

You know you work for a bad company when you see the following things.

  • You nickname the head of HR Catbert and secretly hope they replace her with the real Catbert.
  • You director gives you a back rub and does 'getting to know you' sessions.
  • When the person given the responsiblity of leading a leadership meeting delegates all the work to other people
  • You nickname someone the Hamburgler because of a bad diagram(see it looks like a hamburger) they keep using as a description of the business model. Plus he wants to steal your soul.
  • You walk in one day an wonder what does my company do? And you can't get a straight answer because nobody really knows.
  • You help others in their job search.
  • You build a proposal and it keeps getting rejected because of the price being high. And after several cuts they finally tell you the number they wanted it to be in the first place.
  • You hear upper managment talk about the company and you ask the person sitting next to you "Hey do you want to submit your resume to that company they sound cool?"
  • You must use sarcasm as your psychological defense against going into convulsions.
  • You ask your manager for help in building a resume.
  • If you start to really think about what's happening you get flustered and have to say to yourself, "Remember you work for Company X thinking will just piss you off".
  • You move your monitor around not so you can play games or surf for porn but to look a jobsites.
  • You end conversations about the company with, "At least I get paid, until the money runs out."
Ok back to surfing job sites...