My name is Kim Slawson. Originally hailing from midcoast Maine, I am an Information Technology student at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York, and a proud member of Computer Science House...
Some people have it all together. Then they forget where they put it.
Oh, and if you're curious, I'm male. I have a gender-neutral name, though not everyone seems to realize this. Just to clear up any confusion...
My personal to-do list for write-ups:
- Mount Weather
- Greek Fire
- Fast Burn Transcendence
- Applied Theology
- when I was a young noder, we didn't have XP
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- summer complaints / PFA (People From Away
- Moody's Diner
- Jay's Diner
- red-headed stepchild
- Not Me, Not Now
- Personal Area Network
- Genny light & The Day the Ceiling Bled Soy Sauce, my stories similar to The Day the Wall Bled Beer
- information is free
- modesty panel
- the names have been changed to protect the guilty -> mathman, mathnet
- Atari 8-bit games metanode
- underground comics metanode
Nodeshells to node, or perhaps to ignore:
- old enough to have an 8-bit brain
- Having gotten myself into a position where I can have my cake and eat it too, I feel no compulsion to get up from the table.
- my god, it's full of crap!
- online role-playing games
and yes, as you can see below, I am a bookmark whore.