I had several dreams last night, this was the most clear.

I was in a bus with 3 sisters, my younger brother and my boyfriend and all our overnight gear. I was sitting in the second last row with the youngest of the sisters who had black hair and was listening to her walkman. My brother was sitting shotgun with the eldest sister who was driving the bus. They were chatting friendly. My boyfriend was getting cosy with the middle sister who was blonde. She had a fairly loud voice. Her flirting was rediculous and my boyfriend was eating it up. This angered me. I decided to change seats and interject cinnical comments into the conversation. Blondie didn't let that slow her down. And my boyfriend's demeanor didn't change. I became more angry.

I leaned over to say something in his ear. I forget what that was exactly, but it was something to cue him to how his flirting was making me feel. As I pulled away he grabbed my arm, but I yanked harder and got free. The blonde exclaimed that I had slapped him! I certainly had not, but my boyfriend was going along with that story. The youngest sister removed her headset and was cheering me on.

My brother noticed the commotion and asked what was going on. I moved to the front and told him about the incident. He didn't seem very concerned.

The oldest sister who had been driving the bus decided to get us all drinks. She didn't stop the bus, she just got out of the seat to look for drinks and the bus continued. This concerned me. But again my younger brother was not phased.

I jumped into the driver seat. I was angry. I was looking for someone. I made a bunch of turns down deserted highways. Located another blonde sister in a yellow classic convertable. Don't ask me how I knew it was another sister. She pulled into a truckstop and I followed.

I was seething. I ran into the country truckstop only to find the brother of all these sisters. Again, it just seemed obvious that he was their brother although that was never explicitly indicated. I complained to him about his blonde sister flirting with my boyfriend. He agreed that they were a wild bunch and thats why he rarely traveled with them.

My boyfriend finally entered and looked a little annoyed. He said they had changed plans and we were going to take the yellow convertable. We meaning me, him and my younger brother. I was releived.