Dreams, dreams are wonderful things that cause so many emotions to arise and to be released so you won't blow up in the real world.

I had just arrived at school, and the bell was going to ring soon to tell me that I had to go to class. The problem was, I didn't know what class I was supposed to go to. I reached into my bag to get my cell phone to call home and ask my mom to read my schedule out for me, but the problem was, I didn't have my cell phone, no my wallet. I did have a few dollars in my pocket but there was no payphone around. Then, I saw Lynda walking in the hallways and I ran up to her. She was freaking out too, apparently registration for classes started the night before and neither of us new about it, and now we were at school completely clueless. I was worried that I wouldn't get my classes so I ran around looking for a computer. I couldn't use the regular ones because I needed my library card no. to use them and obviously I didn't have the wallet I carried it in with me. So I had to go to the foreign exchange room and use their computers. I saw down at a table and looked at the computer. Everything was in Chinese and I can't read Chinese even though I am Asian. I grew up in the States and Canada. Well I just try to memorize the English menu because they are exactly alike and I work my way through it. The people sitting right next to me are Chinese, two guys and a girl. They are speaking in Chinese and I can understand what they are saying and they are making fun of me, thinking I can't understand. I turn around in my chair and get up and I start ranting at them about how rude it is and everything. And especially to the girl who's new and I was like "You'll never fit in with an attitude like that!!!!" And then she started crying. I was sooooo mad, they were making fun of me so I had to do something instead of hitting what I usually do.

Well I did get my schedule to print out so that was solved, then I went to the cafeteria because I had some time to spend. I sat down at a table and Cleo was there with another guy. We sat and talked while a little further off we saw another table full of our friends and Anna Kournikova? They were right next to the field that were holding games right now and Chris was in them. It was funny because he looked so tired. Anyway, I was staring at the other table and was like, "Oh they're not asking us to join because they're too cool for us, they're hanging out with Anna Kournikova!" (Though in reality I don't like the girl at all). The day ended when I went home.

The next day before going to Cabaret I was at Nastinka's house and her brother and long time girlfriend were married and had a baby. It was wierd. I was driving with a couple of my friends to go watch Cabaret again. It was our second time and they were back in town. Then, when we were sitting down I said to Natalie, "My mom doesn't know where I am right now, I just told her we were going out to coffee. Why are we watching Cabaret again when I could've spent my money to watch Rent? I haven't seen Rent yet you know and it's in town. Where's Cassie? She would kill us if she knew we went to watch Cabaret without her."

After the show I called Cassie up after looking on her homepage and she had a bunch of MUDs and MUSHes listed, I was like, why are you on MUDs Cassie? She was like, the cab is right around the corner and it brings me to the cafe with the computers. I never thought anything of it at the time, but in my dream she was living in an apartment in downtown, which in real life she isn't. She tells me "I always make people make a giant line up and wait forever. It's funner to have people watch while you play the same game that they want to play." But I'm like, you're on a faster connection at home, why bother? And she was like, I don't know.... Eh?

Later on that night I was at home and Chloe and Phillip from Days were at my house, they were in character. My mom was home too, same for a couple of my friends. Different ones this time. Well in the middle of it, I had to go upstairs to get my stuff from my computer because Quinn was using my laptop. Phillip follows me up and does something rather rude, well I found rude, he threw a piece of paper (garbage) into my drawer and spits on the floor. I get really angry and try to open his eyes with his possessiveness over Chloe and how he's screwed and should actually help out his mother and seek the advice of both his parents instead of being a spoiled brat. He went off and cried to my mother and I told Chloe to just dump his ass, he's a psycho. Everyone thought I was being mean except for one of my friends and she was just cooking or something in my kitchen. We were in a hurry to go somewhere so I went back up to finish getting my stuff and then we went out.