I've been staying in studying most days for a week or so, so maybe I'm not getting enough fresh air. That might explain this.

Anyway, at the start of this dream, I was in a sort of indoor driveway. It looked just like my driveway, with the same gate we have at the end to keep the dog in. I was sat cross-legged, half-way down the drive, trying to come to a decision about something. I forget what.

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, my inner angel and inner demon appeared. As if that wasn't enough, they'd obviously been out socialising a lot recently. They'd brought friends with them. Most of them were ugly little devils. And yet, I remember quite distinctly looking at them all, nodding courteous greetings, and knowing who they all where.

"Ah," thought I, "It's Dmmigh, my sense of fear..." Etc.

They all began discussing my problem. I wasn't directly included in the discussion, although I guess as they're part of me I was. My angel said something and they all nodded sagely and agreed. They'd come to a decision that all agreed on. Although they didn't communicate the decision to me directly, I instantly knew what it was - although I've now forgotten.

At this point, things got a bit more interesting. One of my friends appeared, and inquired as to why I was sat cross-legged in my drive talking to some demons.

"Who," he said, "The hell are that lot?"

I explained the situation and he nodded sagely. He didn't find it strange that I was talking to my inner demons. But then, it was my dream, and I'll damn well choose who finds me strange.

At this point the critters turned in unison to me, nodded curtly, and dissapeared. I heard a car on the street; it was my brother, come to collect me and take me home.

Now, it should be mentioned at this point that I was barefooted. As I walked towards the end of the drive, a thought struck me. It concerned demons and their exothermic tendencies. No sooner had I put my foot on the ground of where their circle had been, a seering pain scorched through my foot - the ground where they'd been was red hot. However, it seemed my friend was impervious to the pain - he simply walked out the drive, leaving the gate open. I leapt over the red hot ground, got into my brother's car, and went into town.

Fin.