I look around. The room is empty. Where is everyone? No furniture, no rug, nothing! Did they all leave me? What did I do? It is dark and cold inside, and horribly, horribly empty. I crouch down in the corner, bury my head in my hands and...

Oh... Not that dream again. I rub my eyes, sit up, and stretch. Ah, another glorious weekend is upon us. For the first time this week, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the lawnmowers are roaring. And I'm inside, all by my lonesome. Not that I mind that at all, quite the contrary. I've always been quite a loner by nature, but sometimes you just wonder what life would be like if you were around other people more. More complaining, more conflict, more hassles...

It's 9 o'clock. I should probably go running, it's been a few days and I'm not going to be ready for cross country. Yeah, I'll go running. Later. If there's one character flaw about me I can't stand, it's my procrastination. I wish there were some kind of job where that was in the job description. Yeah, it's called a bureaucrat. I went to a pig roast held by the landscaping company my brother works for. Poor Piggy. How would you like to have a big stick shoved up your ass, come out through your mouth, and be rotated over a spit? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I come back home and the boredom sets in. Boredom and loneliness are not ideal combinations in a healthy life, mind you. But I've lived with it for so long it's become second nature. I was so bored that I decided I would be banned from Duris, the MUD (and it's ancestors) I've played for the past 6 years or so. Oh well, life goes on. I think I'll go running..