It's quite important to make a difference between ideal (utopian) libertarianism and market fascism. Whereas a libertarian is an anarchist opposing the state and every aspect of it, a market fascist does not have any trouble building up barriers of any sort that benefit himself if they are disguised with appropriate rhetoric. This was what Reaganomics was all about: The principles of "free" trade were forced on other people and nations but we were allowed to subsidy our industries whatsoever. For example, that was the way how the rice production in Haiti was destroyed: The Haitian government was forced to withdraw all trade barriers and subsidied American agriculture (heavy increase on subsidies under Reagan) dumped Haiti with cheap rice effectively putting the end for local farming.

A market fascist loves taxes if taxes are returned to private sector through subsidies and used to lure investments. It's okay for a government to steal citizens' money if government only invests heavily on the infrastructure providing good conditions for corporations' production. A market fascist doesn't have any trouble raising taxes if the money is spent on buying weapons from private companies.

A market fascism is an orthodoxy. Even when market fascist institutions like World Bank themselves admit their neo-liberal programs have miserably failed they don't make a move to change their policies. Troubled economies are pushed to still cut spending on education and health care by these institutions even their suggestions have led to serious impoverishment. Even when they admit catastrophical results of the concept of "free" trade they stick with their dogma.

Different antagonist movements have made a smart move by introducing two different concepts: free trade and "free" trade e.g. PGA (People's Global Action against "free" trade) -- they have made their best; yes, they still have their weaknesses; to clarify the difference between their movement and rightwing nationalist anti-globalization agenda.

A market fascist wants to privatise everything. He is willing to issue patents on things that have been in public use since the beginning of mankind and on things that are essentially public. Under the market fascism genes would be patented and Bill Gates would have patent on ones and zeros. Under market fascism people wouldn't give birth to their children and grow them up with love but they would buy child assets and invest on genetically modified babies with high IQ.

As QXZ wrote, market fascists believe that people demonstrate their true values through consumption. They ignore the fact that people are heavily manipulated, not to even mention unjust distribution of wealth (for example through hereditary right). The most important thing to remember here is that consumption is rather a habit than a conscious choice. You need to make an effort to buy Fair Trade bananas whereas "unfair" bananas drop in your shopping basket inconspicuously.
A man is a gregarious animal. I saw a documentary telling peoples lives in Africa and they interviewed a kid who was very proud of his trainers: He had drawn Swoosh logo on his trainers because he had seen many people wearing these kind of shoes in telly. Even I sometimes made a mistake and I buy crisps even I don't like them. I'd like to hear how market fascists explain that -- at the best it probably will be some crap about unconscious desires..

I was noted afterwards that what I was describing is economics driven by supply side. It's the producers who lobby the senators and other politicians to dictate the rules of trade as they wish.