Nolan, from North Belfast Harriers, had got a bug or something in his head. We weren't sure what is was, maybe a strange plant, some sort of worm, a neoplasm or in the extreme case, an alien! Anyway, there it was and we didn't have a clue what to do. Nolan seemed to be happy. Actually he was happier than I've ever seen.

We were worried anyway and we wanted to find out what it was in the back of his head. There were also some scientists who were interested in. And surprise, surprise, three men from intelligence agency. The scientists were very cooperative and we wanted to help them.

That's why we were after Nolan who had run away from us. He was just so energetic. We traced him down to a tube station. There was also a temporary laboratory where our scientists worked. By now, they had discovered that the bug in case was previously unknown species. They showed the worm to us. It was about four centimeters long and light red, wriggling in tweezers when they lifted it up.

They had sat Nolan down to wheelchair and covered his head with some sort of mask. Seemed like Nolan didn't have face at all. There were also these three men from Interpol or where ever they've come from. All of them sat in wheelchairs as well similar masks in their heads. But one of them didn't have a head at all; it was like corroded away but it didn't seem to cause any trouble -- he was alive and well. We found out that the bug was implanted also in the heads of theirs. And behind the masks - we had some occultic feeling about this - their faces were supposed to turn into that of Nolan's. Chilling.

But Nolan refused to stand still anymore and he rolled with his wheelchair to the escalator and went away. The Interpol weren't too happy with this and we joined the chase. We - that is, me and some of my friends I didn't recognize in my dream; they were just sidekicks - worried that we had the bugs in our heads also even though there were nothing visible. We also had found out that the bug increases the sexual activity of the carrier and in the case of Nolan, it turned him to homosexual.

We managed to catch Nolan up at my secondary school. (Just to note that otherwise this dream is not situated in the town of my childhood.) We walk in stairs upwards and Nolan is very happy again. Between second and third floor he finds his fat mate who joins us. There were also some other people just lieing on the floor but they don't mind us. We are pretty sure that the fatso is gay because before the bug Nolan didn't know this fellow. We keep on walking and on the third floor there are three Chinese girls. For a while I imagine one of them is the one I know (see May 29, 2001) but when I bend down to her and hand over her hair away from her face -- strange enough, she doesn't react, she's like drugged -- I recognize her not to be one I was looking after. Yes, there has been an underlying theme in the dream that I have to find this friend of mine.

But I didn't - I woke.