• Attack of the nuclear alarm clock: This was partly a dream and partly a bit of somnambulism. For some reason, I thought the alarm clock was a bomb of some kind. What was odd is that it was somewhere between 2 and 4 am (depending on what time I added two hours to the damn thing), and the clock hadn't gone off yet. I tried to defuse it, but I just managed to hit the sleep button, which turns on music for 59 minutes. This made me believe that I had very little time left in which to work, so I desperately tried to open it. In the process, I removed the snooze button, which is the only way to turn off the music. I tried covering the speakers to shut it up, but eventually it woke me up. I fixed the thing, but I didn't realize I had set the clock ahead two hours in the process, so it went off at 6am instead of 8am.
  • Laser pointer from hell: This was more of a recurring image attached to some kind of dream, but I only recall the image. I think I was perfecting some kind of hyper laser pointer, which was actually able to be used for cutting. To test it, I was cutting people's heads open, from the top of the skull straight down to the neck, at which point the head would fall open, but cauterized. Creepy.