20:19
day 3 : no sleep

i have been awake since about 10:00 friday morning. friday night, Frater Shinma wound up in the emergency room. guess where i spent the night. i'd been cleaning the house, thinking of the pleasant weekend we'd have, playing video games together, when i got a phone call that he'd fainted and been taken to the hospital. after listening to his mother insult me and every doctor who came into the room for ten hours, i thought i'd go home and get some sleep. *bzzzt* wrong. i just sort of laid there for a while and stared at the ceiling. then my mom called and i was off to a wild day of shopping and opera. Frater Shinma, however was suffering through a weekend at his mom's. just thinking about that induces a certain amount of suffering on my part. so you'd think that after the opera ended (about midnight), i'd go home and get some sleep. yeah, i thought so, too. funny thing that. i wound up reading and playing my guitar until my aunt called me and i realised it was 9:00. then Frater Shinma called, saying he'd be home around 17:00. so, i started cleaning my apartment, or rather started to finish cleaning it, since i'd been mopping the floor when i found out he was in the hospital. anyway, he's out doing things with people, and i'm sitting here in his apartment watching anime and waiting for him to get home. i know i'll sleep one of these days.