- Find a window you wish to use for the effect
- Attach string to the bottom and top of the silk. A string for each of the four corners of the silk
- With a scissors, you can cut a jagged top to the top of the silk
- Attach the bottom strings to weights to hold the silk in place in front of the window
- Attach the top strings to a curtain rod or any other place to hold the silk loosely up.
- Place orange light in front of the silk between the silk and the window.
- Place the fan between the silk and the window, pointing up and towards the silk.
- Use the cardboard to create the edges of an interior room, paint and place near the window
- Turn on fan and light and bravo! You have fake fire.
This is just a basic layout of how to build fire. Variations can be made including adding red and yellow blinking lights. Experiment to see what