When Naomi was in her 50's, she gave the business-like appearance of being straight laced. She was usually impeccably dressed, with designer fashions, moderate heels, occasional hats, and the little black bag. She politely pursued her real-estate business goals.

I saw her at a neighborhood party and was surprised when she publicly stated she liked doing her house cleaning in the nude. I was 12 years old at the time. She noticed my innocent surprise.

She explained her clothes stayed cleaner when she took them off to do the house cleaning, and she’d be heading for the shower, anyway.

I made the mistake of mentioning that to one of the neighbors. They responded, "Yes, she also sometimes does her backyard gardening that way, and sunbathing. Sometimes she cleans at night, with the curtains open and leaves on the light. She's careless about it." After that, I occasionally spied her in the back yard. The neighbor was right.

One day Naomi saw me walking down the street and asked if I would mow her lawn for twenty dollars. So I did.

Half way through the mowing, she came out and asked if I'd like to come into the cool for some lemonade. So I did.

She was scantily dressed, and her lemonade was great. She brushed herself against me once or twice. I recall a funny feeling, and saying, “I think I’d better go finish the mowing.”

Looking back, I think a 12 year old boy may have missed something.

PostcardQuest2011 -- Can you show me?