Random stripper at large?

Today I had to ride my bike to and from work because the buses weren't running. This is not unusual in itself; I do this at least once a week. However, my ride home was a very unusual one in that I do not usually see signs of a recent strip show while coasting along in the bike lane.

First I see a bra. A bra, just lying there by the side of the road. Little underwire job with lace on it. I laugh as I zoom past, wondering how a BRA got there and thinking it was probably some kind of prank. My college roommate, after all, once accidentally threw a bra at a cop, though that is a completely different story which I may tell at another time if someone reminds me. This was just another random bra in my life, lying by the side of the road.

And then, about five minutes later, I passed the shirt.

Little baby tee shirt type, like hot mammas like to wear when they're trying to be hoochied out but still casual. First I wonder why the bra came off first, then I realize it's possible they were riding the other direction. Oh my, I think. Unless these are unrelated articles of clothing, which seems doubtful, I do believe we've a topless motorist on our hands. I ride on.

And then I see the underwear. Yes, a little pair of panties decorating the roadside's sickly strip of green.

I don't even want to think about it.

She must've tossed her pants or skirt or whatever in a location past my apartment complex. Let's just say I'm not going to go look for it. I am disturbed enough as it is.