At one point we must ask our self: can we ever know the truth? If all is in flux and the world is always changing how can we ever know the truth? The truth is established then we turn our backs to see a whole truth; that what we thought was truth was only a sliver of what is. How do we know that we are not only stepping into a bigger cave with more lighting and more shadows? We think we’ve stepped out into the real world that we’ve finally been enlightened, but really it’s only a bigger cave with a bigger fire and with bigger more intricate shadows. The shadows entice us at first glance, they keep our minds occupied. Then we get bored and turn around and see…the truth. The truth? Or another lie, another cave, another fire, another untruth. Trapped in a vicious cycle, a maze of caves, trying to find the end. Yearning to see the light, knowing that somehow what we have is not it. When will it end? Will it ever end? The twisted part…we will never know. We will always be searching, always running, constantly looking over our shoulders to see what’s really there. The search for truth has only destroyed us. Eating us from the inside out. So much so that if we ever find the real Truth we won’t even know it. Cursed to always run, always search, always fear. One thing will always be true: Ignorance is bliss.