After my girlfriend's baby was born, I picked it up. It was so cute and snuggly and fit perfectly in my arms. I still don't know why, but I walked out of the hospital, and wandered around outside in the snow for hours with it. And so it started growing. It grew and grew, and by then end of my dream I was carrying around a 150-pound German Shepherd. That was when I woke up.
No, I don't know what it means either. It's more than slightly disturbing. I don't even like dogs!
(Currently active) Everythingites I know in real life:
- user since
- Tue Jun 29 1999 at 13:54:33 (19.3 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Aug 8 2002 at 21:39:49 (16.2 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 26 - View seanni's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 2 (Acolyte) / 1158
- mission drive within everything
- to overcome my indimidation of this place
- Making an ass of myself. But seriously... (1) Transportation and urban planning issues; (2) Arabic language, culture and geography
- tabnet, American University of Sharjah
- Embrace Your Puniness!
- most recent writeup
- Arabic alphabet
- Send private message to seanni