This daylog thingie is really so strange. Why do people keep posting stuff here. Why do I keep posting stuff here? Perhaps we're all searching for a shoulder to cry onto, even if we know no shoulder will come. Perhaps it's some form of expelling your fears and daemons. Showing them to the world, at last. Oh right, this is supposed to be a day log.. Well, ok, today nothing much happened except for something, which prompted me to come here. Which was that a girl I've met called this afternoon, and, well, it was the strangest think talking with her, because I realized I forgot whom the hell I am. I'll explain: when you're young and surrounded by friends, you know who you are, what is it that makes you tick, etc, for the simple fact that you're constantly interacting with folks who have a lot in common with you... Well, what would happen if you took that kid, put him in a place where no-one was like him, wait a while for the torture to really nab his heart, watch gleefully as the young kid started replacing his spontaneity and trueness for the facade that made him befriend those people, laughed out loud as the young boy realized he was incapable to do that and ended up all alone. And then, took him back to the place of wince he came, and observed how fucked up he was, because he couldn't even know who or what he was, and had lost all his friends...