The following is theoretical, please treat it as such.
The more generally accepted definition of a thought ball is a ball of energy created through the use of visualization that is intended to use psychic influence on another person. The typical method for creating a thought ball is as follows:
- Close your eyes and hold your hands about a foot apart with the palms facing each other.
- Imagine you are drawing in energy (or chi) from the universe and collecting it into a ball between your hands.
- Feel the energy as it moves through your body, and see the ball between your hands.
- The next step is to name the ball, and provide it with a mission. One preferred name is Lord Binky.
- When you give your thought ball its mission, be sure to use precise, non-colloquial language. Thought balls are not very smart and they take everything literally.
- Command your thought ball to now complete the mission you have given to it.
Another definition of thought ball involves human communication
. In this sense, a thought ball is a unit of communication directed from one domesticated primate
to another. The thought ball leaves the reality bubble
of one domesticated primate
, passes through the space-time continuum
through either classical physics
or quantum mechanics
means and enters the reality bubble of another primate, where it is interpreted and processed
. This may be either by normal, causal communication channels, or it may be through psychic phenomenon