From the point of view of ergonomics, the actual case of this computer was quite innovative. It was simply a plastic plate on top of a desktop case with 2 clips at the back. Once the top is off, the surrounding case can be removed. This involves unplugging the CD-ROM and any CPU boards in there (that's it as far as I remember). Then just the pull thing off. This section of the computer was just a plastic square with a couple of flat plastic 'planks' running across the bottom, these supported the CD-ROM and floppy drive which you pulled out with it. It was possible to stack around 7 or 8 of these 'mid' sections together to literally make a tower case, using the extra space for more drives and extensions but I don't think there was ever a need for more than 2 or 3.
After removing that, you are then left with a base which carries the motherboard, PSU and harddisk.

This is all from memory so the layout I have described may not be that precise. What I do remember is that it is possible to change the processor and/or memory in under 15 seconds.

On the technical spec side, the RISCPC also has multiprocessing abilities in addition (or I should really say alternative) to the PC CPU. This comes in the form of the Hydra board, allowing you to plug in (again from memory) upto 5 StrongARM processors. Strictly speaking, when you had the PC runnning, you were doing multiprocessing, I just don't know how it worked.
I know you could get a special driver that allowed you to use your main CPU as a graphics card.