THIS is the armpit of the world, not Peterborough. It is the tail of two nasty towns, Waterloo and Kitchener, Ontario that grew together to form the worst place I have ever been except Detroit.

Where do I start? There is so much to hate about the place. Waterloo, the northern part of KW Area is an industrial pit of despair. Housing the University of Waterloo which is a shit hole and sucks in every way shape and form except for the Engineering program. The path I take to get from where I am and the university has featured a stabbing and a rape in the last 8 months alone.

Then there it Kitchener, Ontario, the southern part. Check the node to read about it.

The KW Area has the most nonsensical street system. The streets are actually designed to go nowhere. There is not a single street that runs the length of the city. Most of them turn around in a big circle and vanish into obscurity in some suburban spawning pool.

The mentality of the place is bad too. The people there would just as soon beat you to death as say hello. Whenever I go outside here I always have a plan of attack to either flee or inflict horrible injury and then flee should anyone attack me.

This is a great place to never go.

Hehehe. This node made someone mad.