First off let me say that I am not a fan of coffee shops. I feel that they are a bermuda triangle of  dignity where you can see a straight man knitting a scarf. ( I saw this today in Saxby's. Temple's newest coffee shop.)

Now your thinking, "Jake if you hate them why were you there?" I'll tell you. I needed a place to sit. And where else besides Starbucks could I get a 5 dollar cup of shitty coffee oh I found the place. Saxby's. To my left two Jews (I'm Jewish I can say this) were discussing going on a hike and having a vegetarian pot luck. The state of Israel was thrown in there at some point too. In front of me was a fat guy and a normal girl ( I like to call them normy's) They were discussing donuts. Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin Donuts. I just started to concentrate on the fact that neither store can spell. This coffee shop has a big menu of flavors.

I asked for one. "Sorry we don't have it" I asked for another. "sorry" another "nope" 

 

Me: "Do you have any of the flavors?"

Dumb Bitch: "Nope, they didn't come in yet"

In my head: "Why didn't you just say that you fuck tard?!?!?!" 

A douche then walked in saw this was a coffee shop yelled "Buzz kill" and then walked out. 

I hate people.

I was then walking to class. There were two people in front of me having a conversation.

Person 1: "Do you like fried foods?"

Person 2: " Ew, no there so bad for you."

Person 2 then lit up his cigarette and took a nice long drag. 

Irony

well that was my day in a nutshell. A cold dirty smelly nutshell.

Peace