She was giving him an adoring gaze. He wasn't aware of it, but it was the same look she'd given countless others before him. He only knew it was warm and loving, and he loved her for loving him.

"You are so sweet, so edible," she murmured.

He smiled at her nervously, and adjusted his top curl. She was so beautiful, and he couldn't believe he'd even managed to end up in the same room with this goddess. Yet, here he was, and she had chosen to give him that seductive attention. She smiled back at him, and fingered his glimmering leisure suit. He shuddered unwittingly, even though she hadn't actually touched him. Somehow he knew she was coming on to him, and he wouldn't be able to resist sharing his bare brown body with her. It would be his first time, and he nearly lost control before she'd even peeled away his scarf.

"Be still, my love," she breathed, and ran her fingers down his torso so lightly his whole body shivered with ticklish ecstasy. "Relax. Let me take care of you."

Gingerly, she pulled at his shiny lapels until they stood up on their own around his neck. "You look like Elvis. He's my favorite singer, you know." He judged from her husky tone that this was a huge complement, even though he didn't know who this "Elvis" was. His delicate ego comforted, he happily took her word, relaxed and submitted to her expert hands.

She smiled again, greedily this time, undoing his jacket and sliding it down around his shoulders. Then she leaned forward and licked his neck. The shock nearly sent him lurching across the room, but instead he was paralyzed and dizzy. Her tongue was so warm, so wet; he was mesmerized by it. Was this love? He couldn't be sure but he did know he wanted more. She appeared to sense his intense desire, and peeled off the rest of his silvery coverings. It seemed the more excited he became, the more precisely and exactly her infliction of pleasure came. Peel and lick, lick and peel. Finally, he reached a point where he swore he could take no more.

"I want you in my mouth," whispered her deep and hungry voice, right on cue.

"Take me! Oh my sweet God, take me!" he gasped.

Her pearly white teeth glimmered. Strange, he'd never noticed before how sharp those incisors were, almost like blades. He looked into her eyes as she came at him, and now they were half-closed and insane. She looked like a rabid animal. Something clicked in his head, and he realized he was in the wrong place with the wrong woman. She opened her mouth and engulfed his most sacred parts. He shrieked and tried to run, but it was too late. She'd already begun to consume his whole body, his soul, his curl.

It was too much. With a final twitch of the cells in his brain, Hershey S. Kiss melted. She savored him for a moment, then reached for another victim.


Who said The Blood is the Life: A Frightful Halloween Quest was only terrifying to people?