Gertrude Stein was an artist an artist Gertrude Stein was an artist and a writer. An artist in that she was a cubist. It is nice to be a cubist and that is why she was a cubist. Gertrude Stein an artist a cubist writer wrote in a distinctive style because she was a cubist. The style is cubist. It is a style. It is a style and it is a style, and it is a cubist style in which she wrote when she was alive. When she was alive she would write. A book Gertrude Stein wrote is How to Write. Gertrude Stein a writer was a writer Gertrude Stein knew how to write and how to write How to Write but to some it seems and to others also probably it seems that she does not and did not and does not know how to write. Because of the repetition the repetition an artifact of the style it is a style but it can be pretty annoying if it is not a style you happen to like. But it is a style that is not pretty annoying if it is a style you happen to like. It is a cubist style. You happen to like what you happen to like to like Stein liked Picasso. Also Stein liked Alice B. Toklas. If you try for a moment just for a moment and if you try to examine your thoughts your words and visions and take them apart. If you try for a moment you can take them apart, the words and visions and use the words to draw out the abstract notions that were there all along the abstract notions that are pulled out when you try to. It is nice that there was a Gertrude Stein a writer who can be pretty annoying if it is not a style you happen to like.


Gertrude Stein may be best known for the line ``A rose is a rose is a rose'' (although it isn't quite what she wrote---see the hardlink for more info). The above paragraph is intended to explain why she wrote ``Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose'' and multiple variations of it in Sacred Emily, The World is Round, As Fine as Melanctha, and other poems.