Loose Keys, Cress Seeds, Watered Cotton.
I named my keyboard Cress.
I fed him input till flowers sprung.
A fruitful type.
Friends called it drowning words of irrigation,
My Lepidium Sativum who grew one foot tall.
This poem "Cress" refers to my current departure from Information Technology (Network Engineering) Diploma Course. Information Technology was my satisfice. I could no longer find what I had once felt for Information Technology. We grew apart. To me, working in IT meant nothing more then money.
I wanted a picture to remember the last year of my life. So, I made a Keyboard Cress out of an old soul, my Samsung Keyboard.
When one grows Cress in a Keyboard. (See: A healthy breakfast alternative)
How to make Keyboard Cress:
- The keyboard will be classified as an unworkable Keyboard after Step 3.
- Cress has an odd Aroma.
- Cress takes a week to grow.
- Do not use sharp items (eg. A compass) to take apart the keys.
- Unplug Keyboard from power source.
- Take out keys by use of a screwdriver. Be careful, keys may fly.
- Wash the Keyboard, if you are planning to eat the Cress.
- Unroll Cotton.
- Place the unrolled Cotton evenly throughout keyboard.
- Sprinkle Cress Seeds over Cotton.
- Water the Cress Seeds.
- Place Keys back on. Preferably in the right place.
- Repeat Step 7 once a day.