When Dark Horse Comics imported Blade of the Immortal, there were some issues with the art. The main character's name is Manji, and he wears a cape with the manji character imprinted on the back. There were two problems with this. 1) Mirroring of the images would not work, as the denotation of the character would be entirely changed (the counter-clockwise swastika does not exist as a kanji), and 2) some people in the US may jump to conclusions about it's being there.

As such, Dark Horse did two things to fix the problems. First, they did a cut and paste restructuring of the pages for most of the book, mirroring only where they had to. Personally, I'd have been fine if they had just kept them in the same order as the original books, but at least they put effort into it, unlike, say, VIZ with Battle Angel Alita.

To deal with the anti-anti-semitism people possibly jumping on their backs, they added a disclamer to tell people that the story takes place well before WWII, when the swastika did not have the disgraceful connotation that it has now, and that as such, it could not have the anti-semitic ideas in intention, rather it's meaning was derived from it's original definition, that of luck, peace, or fertility.

All bow before the greatness of Manji!

-----|     |
     |     |
     |     |
-----------
|    |
|    |
|    |-----

Too bad I can't inverse the color diagonally...