A friend writes 3/6/22 "Also sorry to hear about the everything2 nightmare. You know what my opinion of that crew has been from the first time you told me about them — a nest of vipers in a seriously toxic environment."

I write back that MOST of the people aren't vipers.

Your alien lizard here and Cthulhu's damn minions have hacked the brains of a small group of noders, poor things.

They have agitated to have me "separated" from the site.

I am hoping that this doesn't mean tying each limb to a horse and sending them the the four corners of the earth.

I am hoping this more means that they will separate me with a sword. I am staying in lizard form, one of the ones that is more tail than anything. If they hack off my tail, well, enjoy. It screws up my balance for a while, but it will regrow. My human hostess will experience it as a sudden weight loss, kind of like a, um, oh where they suck the fat out of your butt and thighs. Brain block.

Anyhow, hugs to all, even the minions, and blessings.

I have petitioned to have my GP distributed to anyone who has logged on in the last year, holding out 1000 for Brevity Quest and 1000 for Iron Noder.

Oh, I also am told that I have not explicitly violated rules. (So that's how you can tell the brains have been hacked!)

Thanks!