back / forw

  • My baby's first word was "danger," but I forgot, and thought it had been "rescue." It was anticlimactic - Noah asked him to say "danger," and he did, clearly, enunciating.
  • I do not eat suchlike vittles
  • At the Muppet party they dumped blue paint over us and we ran around hugging everyone to get them painty too. Pete was dwarfed beside the hairy monster. Vern took off his disguise.
  • we had to paint her ears with quinine
  • edebroux and I ate at one restaurant and washed dishes at another. I swung the car around in the street to give her a ride.
  • I was Robin and the woman was yelling about the bus was going to leave me there on the hill. But I knew it wouldn't, because I was the only one on this field trip and she needed my help to get the silver cart down the steps. I took my time. There were chasms in the ground bridged by clipboards, sometimes 6 feet long. I jumped over, afraid it wouldn't hold my weight on the other side, even though it could hold trees. I found a sheet of paper I'd covered with words and forgotten. I found shed bird feathers and shed cat tails, which were fine, but the squirrels' tails made me nauseous.
  • two deer unafraid of me in the driveway, because I held very still. One white rabbit coming up through the pasture. My brother was unsuprised.
  • Heather thinks you don't like her. I tried to convince her otherwise, but I knew it was a trick.
  • The boy baby was terrified of being eaten by a vagina. The girl baby was busy dreaming of jewelry.
  • Lex Luthor fucking hates me.