11:31pm

Yeah, getting a late start on the daylogs today. I'll probably wind up with a negative score for not having posted earlier in the day. It seems like all of the negative people arrive late. Oh well, I don't really care what score I get, as long as the writeup isn't nuked. It is important to me that I can retrieve all of my daylogs. Perhaps I should find a way to go through and download them all back to my computer for archiving.

I spent most of the day feeling really tired. I got enough sleep, but I think it's starting to hit me that I'm alone again and have nobody for which to share a special closeness with. I think the music I've been listening to has been further exaggerating these feelings as well.

After going to the gym, I feel better for now. Tomorrow night is pool night, but Sara won't be there. She is in the middle of a situation involving two friends who were going out together. In order to stay neutral in the aftermath, she spends equal time with both friends, and that means she'll not be at the pool hall every other week. Bah.

I'm trying to think of something I can do for valentine's day just to show her that I still care for her. I've been thinking about what to give her, and what to write as a message on the gift that I give her. Maybe I'll get her a half dozen white roses with a simple message saying something like "I still care very much about you, give me a call when you're not busy.".

Ok, It's nearly time to pay some bills again. My dad's birthday is on saturday. Time for a list of things to remember to do soon.

  • Pay car bill
  • Pay phone bill
  • Pay electric bill
  • Get gift for dad's birthday
  • Remember dentist appt
  • Get new eyeglasses

Well, I'm going to go download some ISOs to upgrade my linux box. I'm getting frustrated with some of kde's desktop quirks stuff, so I'm going to switch to mandrake and gnome.