I've felt sick all day. I felt this way all week actually. I know it's not a physical illness though.

The only uneasynewss I feel is in my stomach and my bones. I think it's my nerves. What happned to me on sunday was a life-changing event. It has opened my eyes, and now that I have been completely through a series of emotions I've never felt before I think I can handle a lot more out of life.

I feel so many things at once right now. It's like the rational and logical side of me says that everything's great and I am free and ready to take on anything. Meanwhile, my fuzzy and emotional side is still not over her. It still craves the feeling of being high on love. It will take a while, but I'm sure these feelings will go away soon enough. I've never felt so polarized in both directions at the same time before. One half of me is happy and free, the other is sad and attached. I'll get over it.

I had another long talk with Ann today. She hinted that Sara was a little upset about the letter I sent. I feel bad about it, but I know that rationally I had to tell her what I did to make sure she doesn't hurt anyone else like she did me.

Getting sleepy, and it's only 8pm.... I've got no work tomorrow and nothing planned for this weekend.

It's going to be a long weekend.