De Anza College is a community college in Cupertino, California (Silicon Valley). From the blurb:

Nestled at the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains, the college was named after Spanish explorer Juan Bautista de Anza. The college is one of the largest, single-campus community colleges in the country with a fall enrollment averaging 26,000 students. Operating on the quarter system, De Anza offers courses throughout the year during the day and evening and on weekends.

De Anza ranks among the top three community colleges in the United States for the number of Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degrees awarded. In addition, the college has guaranteed admission and transfer agreements with 15 four-year colleges and universities in nearly 100 fields of study. At any given time, more than half of De Anza's students are enrolled in 30 career and technical programs which include 46 different options.

De Anza, one of two community colleges in the Foothill - De Anza Community College District, opened its doors in 1967 to serve Santa Clara Valley, particularly Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, San Jose and the greater Silicon Valley. There is a total of 550 permanent (contract) employees - 290 faculty members, 220 classified staff members, and 40 managers - and many additional part-time faculty and staff members.