Firstly, in response to booyaa's node above, he must've seen the same event which was on at like 12:30 am last night on Channel 5 like I did :-) Pretty impressive, everyone there went absolutely crazy. Also, you'll notice that Tony Hawk looks much different with and without his helmet on.

I've decided to add my (future) dreams to this log even though I don't really feel that it's appropriate, but what the hey, I read other people's dreams 8-). Some of jessicapierce's are particularly of interest.

Anyways, last nights dream was pretty standard fare to be honest, although it's one of the dream situations I hate, i.e. something you think would be pretty damn amazing if it happened, but is possible to happen, and seems so real, until you wake up. Which brings to to another point, am I the only person to dream in Black and White? Maybe it's the REM or something causing this, but my Physics teacher keeps saying i'm a Physicist, so I guess I can use the excuse that i'm a Physicist (not Physician as I keep accidentally stating) and not a biologist, so any Human Biologists care to explain?

As far as the actual dream is concerned it was pretty weird, I think I was at college, i can't really remember where I was, but it was a pretty public place and probably (as you'll see later on) not in England, but in America, where a lot of my dreams will proabably occur in the next month, as it's only four weeks until I vacation to Orlando, FL for the fifth time, w00p!

However, as I was saying I was somewhere public and there were these American chicks (assumption is accent-based) and I managed to get talking with one of them, but she seemed distant, interested but apparently interested in something else a little more. Beats the hell outta' me, maybe it's one of them deja vu things that I always get. Anyways I managed to persuade her my way and I felt like i'd actually accomplished something for once, I felt almost proud. Anyways the rest is gone to the land of memory wastage, after all it's 14:20 BST now and I did have to awake at approx. 08:00 BST today and today so far has overwritten it. I'm not sure where I imagined her face from, although if I ever see her in real life (mega-unlikely) I would definately make up some excuse to talk to her, obviously not starting with - "Hey! You were in my dream this one time!", which just sounds like one of the bad cheesy pick-up likes that everyone seems to hate these days.

Anywho, i'm hungry but the refectory is closed now, so I have to go get a couple of chocolate-based snack bars instead as a sort-of midway-between-lunch-and-dinner mini-meal that is altogether not good for me, but it's easier that taking to two minutes to go home and get real food. Bah.

Wait a minute! This appears to be my longest ever node so far! Weird. Maybe I should start remembering more of my dreams.