About a week ago, my God-mother asked me to help her with a children's party that she was having. She owns a business called KraftyKids, where she does kid's parties. So, I said that I would help her, and she told me that she would pick me up on the 23rd.

I spent the night at her house. I helped her finish making the rest of the crafts for the kids to do, until it was time to go to bed. I had to sleep with her 4 year old son, who pissed on me while he was asleep. I was very upset because he didn't have to sleep with me and she knew that he wets the bed.

When we got up the next morning, we had a few errands to run. We went to some craft stores to try and find white buttons. On the way we almost side swiped about 8 cars, being that she can't drive at all. However, we made it home safely. We finished decorating for the party and soon all of the kids came.

Now, the theme for the party was Wild Winter Wonderland, so she thought of the great idea to take shredded paper and put it on the floor of her garage, where she had to party, as snow. The kids started throwing it everywhere, and all over me. It stuck to my clothes and hair.

She told everyone that she ordered a pizza, but somehow it never came, even the Pizza Hut was right down the street. I think that she never ordered it at all.

The kids left, and I finally realised that it was a party for parents who can't control their kids.