With regards to E2:
Indispensable HTML reference on E2
- [E2 FAQ: Can I use HTML in my writeups?] Yes, but only some HTML tags listed here.
- [E2 HTML Tags] shows hows to use the tags.
- [E2 HTML] summarize the tags and link to individual tags writeups.
- [How to Format Poems and Simple HTML]
- [Ideas how to Everythingify HTML Tables] since "tables" tags and other special tags only works in [superdoc]s for the [gods] and not for us [normal] [users] on [E2]
- [E2 FAQ: Using Special HTML Characters]
General HTML reference
- [Mark's HTML tutorial] but "a href" or "img" tags do not work on [E2]
- [HTML Colors], you can also search for other [HTML Color]s, but they do not also work on [E2]
- [HTML reference] starting of an HTML reference
- [common HTML attributes] and [HTML attributes]
- The fine points of [HTML indentation].
- HTML makes a lot more sense in the context of the [World Wide Web] (that is not the Internet).
- [HTML Editor]
- [HTML Entity] definition
- [HTML comments] definition and stories
- [HTML Ezines] definition
- [HTML Filtering] definition
- [HTML Specification] definition
- [HTML Tags] definition
- [.html] definition
- [Strict HTML] definition needs work
Some Random Rants about HTML on E2
- [Everything doesn't deal with HTML character references] overcomed by [E2]
- [No more HTML tags in titles] filtered by [E2]
- [Solar System HTML Page] idea
- [A simple, generic, server-side HTML editor] idea
- [HTML Email] rant against it
- [Does HTML work in Everything?] Yes but
- [stupid html tricks] using superscripts tags
- [Everything won't accept my favorite HTML tags] about "blink" tags
- [HTML Masturbation] about "blink" tags again
- [So why isn't everything valid HTML?] that's not capital "e"
- [how did you first learn HTML?]
- [HTML atrocity]
- [04/27/00: HTML] Is the story really about "HTML"?
- [perfect HTML Form], humor and information in the same tasty package