I had a very strange night , one of those roll around and sleep for an hour nights. And I had a dream marginally related to E2.

I was in an airport, just arriving in a new place. The airport was your typical generic sterile and godless place, the same the world over. So no real clues as to where I was. I wandered down the corridor to a large crowd of people, but they where all silent. I knew someone would be waiting for me, but I didn't know who. I was drifting like an amnesiac. The crowd was a faceless mass, all people but nobody I knew. The lack of sound was disturbing. It was like watching a television with the sound off.

I stood lost at the rope barrier, looking into the crowd of strange silent people, all moving at a faster speed than I was. Then I saw who was waiting for me. She drifted across the crowd like a ghost, passing through the crowd, but not walking around them. It was like she was insubstantial, ethereal. My eyes felt betrayed and confused. Her face was shifting into various vaguely familiar forms, but I couldn't look at her. I stared down at my own hands, as the closer she got, the more I couldn't make sense of what I was seeing. Then I noticed I was made of the same gossamer.

We were ghosts, meeting in a airport arrivals lane.

She touched my face, stoking my cheek like a mother soothing a child, and I opened my mouth to speak, to ask what it was all about.

Then I woke up, twisted and wound in the bedsheets, heart beating too fast. I almost recognized her face.