So here we fucking go a-fucking-gain.

Oh my teh godzors, the site might have pictures. Fuck me sideways.

Okay, look, we’re all painfully creative people here. If you write us a poem about flowers and post a 60 x 60 of your girlfriend blowing a kiss, we're going to downvote the hell out of it, kapeeshe?

And I’ll admit, before I go any further, I have no idea what purpose pictures could possibly serve on this site, either. Does that mean I’m going to quit writing here in protest? Hell no. Why? Well, let me explain it like this:

I’m not just a writer. I also paint from time to time. I like it. However, I don’t transcend mediums because painting makes me happy. It makes me happy in very much the same way working with clay does not. I don’t find it fun. So do I spend all my days trying to make sure I live in a clay free world? No, of course not. Some really wonderful things have been built out of clay.

Limiting creativity by limiting creative outlets is a bad idea. You keep saying over and over and over and over and over again that e2 is about the people. That’s, in fact, pretty much the only point any of you pro-stone-age-neophobes have ever made. Everyone who has argued against the changing and advancing of e2. It’s about the people.

Well, if it’s about the people, stop fighting to limit them. If we’re really a community, and we are not defined by that which we produce, but by who we are and how we interact, then it won’t make a difference.

So pictures might not seem like a good idea right this very second, but I’m willing to bet a painfully large amount of money that it only takes about a week before one of us does something genuinely cool with the option. E2 is about the people, and I trust them to continue to be amazing and to continue to awe and inspire me. Therefore I trust that the more options these people are given, the better they will be at doing just that.

We’ve all been blown away by five hundred and twelve bytes of writeup.

Just imagine what these people could do with color.