Lately I have been thinking about my life and trying to decide how truly good or bad it really is. I think it's pretty good, but it's not even close to being perfect. There are so many things that could be worst, like I could be poor and hungry, or my parents could be divorced, or I could have no parents at all. I could be disabled, I could be mentally challenged, there are a lot of things that could be wrong.

Well, i geuss your probably wondering what the hell im blabbing on about, my life isn't so bad now is it. Well to tell you the truth, no, it isn't terrible. I'm not totally messed up or hurt, but I do have my hard times. I have four brothers who I really don't like all that much, but we get along sometimes. I go through everyday of my life trying to avoid them so they won't make fun of me by calling me a name that i absolutely hate being called. Actually, a lot of people call me this. They call me gay, but I'm not. I don't understand why they do it. It's not like I hit on guys, or show n e interest to them at all. I don't even have a lot of guy friends. This subject has torn my life apart in the last 3 years, ever since 7th grade. It all started at school, there was this one kid who decided that I was gay because I was going out with this girl he liked and I didnt try makin a move on her during the first month. Then as the years went by he was convinced I really was gay. I was no longer with the girl, but I didnt have any friends that were guys so now I was gay because of that. I tried everything to get him to back off, I even went to my guidence counselor at the end of eigth grade. I had had it, two years of him and all the popular kids bugging me about being gay. Now it was because of how I talked, could I really help it? So the last year has been the worst year of all. All the popular kids have been calling me gay even though I know I'm not. All my friends say it doesnt really matter what they think because i know I'm not, but it's harder then that. Going down the hallway people wisper it out, like they don't know I can hear them. Everyday in science class this one kid who tell all his little buddies how gay I was and would make fun of me, I hated going to science class. So now I can't stand high school, but I have to deal with 3 more years.

Alright, now back to my brothers. It's pretty sad when people in school say things like that to you, but when your brothers do it too it's even worst. Like I said before, I have four brothers and all of them can be mean to me. Growin upI never really like one of them, he was adopted, but was my cousin before we adopted him. He was just weird and I didnt like him. My favorite was my brother jason. Tim and Chris picked on me by beating me up. Now chris, Tim, and Jay all call me gay. It's funny how the person you least expect to be nice to you is the one who always is. Tom, the adopted brother has never called me gay, and I look at him in a new way and he is definitly better then my other three brothers now.

Being called gay is very hard, but I have learned some thing because of it. I was shown the way that gay people are treated and I know that they have it a lot harder then I do. I can't stand it when people make fun of them now, because I know how they feel. I have also realized that even if I am made fun of, the peope who are making fun of me are not worth making a big deal about. Doing something like committing suicide because a popular kid doesnt like me is ridiculous. My so called life isn't perfect, but It's not over now is it? I still have a lot to look forward to, and when my class reunions come i will show up with a wife and prove everyone wrong!